free counters
Free counters!

Monday, April 11, 2011

I had posted|thought before

that Celine Dion seems to think of her family singing and sings the way she would with them.  The thing is that's like a choir situation.  I think she had solos after she got out as opposed to growing up singing things alone ever.  The thing that I didn't want to admit was, not knowing Johnny Depp's family, but Johnny Depp seems to get something from his parents or where he lived mostly that makes it so that it sounds perfect like Celine Dion, but something is different.  It's like he's used to having other people have all the fun for him so-to-speak, hoping that's complimentary.  Like, he acts one way, and people fill in around him so that he shuts up.  D:  I have that problem.  I know it's because we are Native American indian.  He seems to have like a quarter of it, but I have probably less than one eighth.  I met two people who had Native American indian here.  They had light hair, so I was confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment