free counters
Free counters!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Chloe Moretz

I had some pix of her saved on my computer, and then I found her in Dark Shadows.  I've never had a coincidence like that before.

I've been eying the team of Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, and Danny Elfman for a long time, so I was disappointed this time I didn't hear of the auditions or how you get to be in a movie like this.  For instance, it's not for first time tries?  For Alice in Wonderland they had auditions I think in Plymouth, England.  They got extras then, but I didn't see those same people or kinds of people all in it but maybe you know.

Anyway, I'm glad someone entertaining got the role so I can enjoy what I see a little.  I feel too antsy to really watch this that much.  I'm not that comfortable anymore with Tim Burton and Johnny Depp.  I can take Helena Bonham Carter.  I feel that as a fan online though I've been mistreated.  Like the last mistake is what lingers that people notice in how we talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment